Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Has it been 3 months??

Ok, I'll be the first to admit....I'm bad at this blogging consistently thing. I'm giving myself a little credit though, it's been a SUPER busy three months. Spent the month of March planning a wedding (mine and Jay's!), in April all 6 of our kids were here for a week and now we are packing up for a move cross-country.

The gliders are doing fantastic though! We still haven't combined the two cages, but we plan on trying that after we get moved and settled. If someone had told us back in February that Taz would have become a sweetheart cutie, I'd never have believed them. Sydney still has biting issues and we've discovered that she's an exercise NUT! (More to follow on both of these developments in upcoming posts.) The crabbing that both Syd and Taz did quite often is almost nil now. They still don't like to be handled, but have no problem coming to see us and climbing all over us. Our sweet little Bruce seems to have gotten even more lovey with us. He rarely bites, just an occasional love/grooming nibble and he also doesn't snatch food from you when it's offered to him. He just takes it gently and is so precious about it.

I promise to be much better about updating from now on! I've got articles on food & toys and individual glider updates to share.  I also plan to blog about the move and how the gliders do on a 3-4 day cross country road trip.

Going to finish off today with a cute picture of my daughter, Steph with Bruce over Spring Break.

Have a great day friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment