Saturday, February 13, 2010

Let's Try This Again!

Well we got brave and tried to socialize all three gliders in the tent again. Amazingly, it went a LOT better this time. There was only one full out wrestling match with Bruce and Taz and much less crabbing at each other. Sydney REALLY likes Bruce too, but he's a little frightened of her because she is very agressive in showing she likes him. She grabs his head and rubs her head all over him. (That's the way gliders "hug".) We spent right at an hour in the tent with them and they had a fantastic time. Got a few pictures, but only a couple really of them all three together. Someone always seems to move right before we can push the button. Oh well! The shot on the left has Sydney, Taz and Bruce on Jay's back.

We bought them a fake ficus tree to use as a jungle gym. Tonight we are going to set it up in a closed room and see what they all think of playing in it. I'm hoping to get some shots of Bruce and Sydney actually gliding. I'm just not seeing Taz doing more than a couple inch jump just yet!

More pictures of playtime with all three:

"I promise Mom, I wasn't doing anything!" -  (Sydney and Bruce)

Bruce and Taz sniffing each other.

1 comments:

Carleen said...

I used to have ficus tree (a real one that I later killed--plants hate me) that I would put my veiled chameleon in. He would hang out there all day crawling among the branches!

Post a Comment